Login to access your Control Panel or purchase services.
Kevin R, ASPUplink
I can not say enough good things about this good company and the great people who run it.
TZO Update (C + Shell)
tzoupdate (C + sh) works on any Linux system for which an installation package is provided (Debian/Ubuntu or RedHat based systems). If one has experience compiling and manually installing software, this software is easily ported to other systems.
- tzoupdate is small, reliable Update Client for TZO.
- All assumptions about the OS (file paths, etc.) are done in the .sh script so it can be configured for any UNIX.
- Once installed, does not require admin permissions to configure.
- Client performs additional error checking on TZO server responses (ie, on bad domain credentials the client will error then stop)
- binary (compiled) RPM for x86 RHEL 4.4, CentOS 4.4, Fedora Linux 6 and up
- binary (compiled) DEB for x86 Ubuntu 7.04 and up
- generic binary (compiled, libc6) for x86 and a manual install, for other Linux
- source (.src.rpm) for rebuilding on RPM-compatible Linux
- source, for manual install, compressed as .tar.gz
No screenshot available for this item.
Last-modified: November 27, 2008