Login to access your Control Panel or purchase services.
"I have spent quite a bit of time with technical support teams in the past and can say without hesitation that you and everyone that I came in contact with from TZO are clearly the best"
Own an Iomega Storcenter or Iomega Home Media Network Hard Drive?
Remotely connect to your Iomega Storage device from anywhere! See our support tutorials on using your integrated TZO DDNS in your Iomega Storcenter Network Storage Device.
TZO Lite Update Client
TZO Lite works with any modern version of Microsoft Windows. Limited functionality is available under Windows ME, Windows 98, or Windows NT. If your network uses firewalls against outbound traffic, be sure to permit (or allow an exception for) the TZO application so it is able to communicate with TZO's DNS servers. TZO Lite also runs on Linux systems equipped with WINE.
- Tracks your Internet (WAN) IP address and updates your domain's DNS record automatically.
- Smaller memory and disk footprint (compared to TZO Web + Photo client v.3.3).
- Works best with Microsoft IIS or Apache httpd.
- Multiple domain support (up to 50 domains!).
- Free TZO domain name available in your TZO trial.
- Works with both Standard TZO and Premier TZO services.
Last-modified: August 13, 2008